Introducing the latest version of our NLP platform Eigen 3.0
- Eigen Technologies releases the latest version of its machine-learning-powered natural language processing platform
- Eigen 3.0 extracts data 2-5x faster and has a completely re-designed user interface that speeds-up training by 30%
04 November 2019
London, UK – Eigen Technologies, the global provider of natural language processing (NLP) technology, has released the latest version of its NLP platform. The update incorporates both cutting-edge technical innovations from Eigen’s science team and new features that address the needs of the market.
Eigen 3.0 has a completely re-designed user interface, which speeds up training by 30%. It also includes features that enable improved handling of documents inside the platform, giving users even more control over their data.
Additional improvements to Eigen’s machine learning technology in 3.0 have made extraction 2-5x faster, meaning that, on average, a user can extract 10 questions from a 500-page document in 5-7 min.
Chief Product Officer of Eigen Technologies Dr. Ashley Fidler said:
“Our customers asked us for three things in Eigen 3.0: a superuser workflow, improved performance for large teams working simultaneously, and easier document handling. Eigen 3.0 delivers all these improvements and more. We are rightly well-known in the market for the speed and accuracy of our platform. I’m delighted that we have once again built on this and further improved our speed and accuracy. I’m confident 3.0 will be a hit with our customers, who will love its ease of use, breadth of capability, and suite of APIs that they can use to make it work for them. We will be building on this in 2020 and will have further updates to come.”
- World Economic forum 2020
- Gartner Cool Vendor 2020
- AI 100 2021
- Lazard T100
- FT Intelligent Business 2019
- FT Intelligent Business 2020
- CogX Awards 2019
- CogX Awards 2021
- Ai BreakThrough Award 2022
- CogX Awards Best AI Product in Insurance
- FStech 2023 awards shortlisted