Event Write-Up: Americas Procurement Congress, Miami, March 2022
A couple of weeks ago, we sponsored Americas Procurement Congress hosted by Procurement Leaders at the Eden Roc in Miami. We demoed our intelligent document processing and data extraction platform during the tech showcase session and spoke to attendees about the use cases we can support within procurement and supply management.
The event brought together leaders in various industries to discuss growth opportunities, harnessing the power of digital transformation, reassessing risk mitigation approaches, meeting sustainability expectations to minimize impact on climate change and building the procurement function of the future.
With over 150 attendees, the Americas Procurement Congress provided delegates with the opportunity to connect with leading vendors, build new connections and gather fresh insights from other procurement professionals. This was also our key objective as well as giving us the ability to demonstrate the value of our platform and showcase how Eigen is being used in supply chain management and similar fields.
At our booth, our team consisting of Cuneyt, Dean and Louise met with delegates to explore ways that our no-code AI-powered intelligent automation and document processing platform could help them to improve productivity, reduce costs and better manage risks in procurement.
For the tech showcase session, Dean, our Principal Solutions Consultant, kicked off proceedings showing how difficult it can be searching for the right information in documents. Dean then went on to do a live demo of the platform showing how it processes and extracts data from vendor contracts. Watch the full recording of Dean's session here.
Our key takeaways from the Americas Procurement Congress were as follows:
- There is a strong demand for intelligent document processing technology to enable more efficient operations
- Using technology to future-proof procurement is a top priority, especially with ever-increasing regulations and ESG targets
- Digitization is essential to enabling procurement to meet its objectives and helping the business to respond rapidly to evolving market conditions
Learn more about using the Eigen® platform for procurement and read our blog to discover how IDP can effectively manage challenges associated with modern-day supply chain activities.
- World Economic forum 2020
- Gartner Cool Vendor 2020
- AI 100 2021
- Lazard T100
- FT Intelligent Business 2019
- FT Intelligent Business 2020
- CogX Awards 2019
- CogX Awards 2021
- CogX Awards Best AI Product in Insurance
- Forbes The AI 50 2022
- Ai BreakThrough Award 2022
- FStech 2023 awards shortlisted