Event Write-Up: Intelligent Automation Exchange USA, June 2022
In June, the IQPC brought together cross-sector industry leaders at the Biltmore Hotel in Miami to network and share ideas at the Intelligent Automation (IA) Exchange USA, sponsored by Eigen.
The IA Exchange USA is targeted at those senior executives responsible for developing and implementing IA strategies and solutions for their businesses. The event provided attendees with opportunities to connect with influential figures and subject matter experts to discuss the true potential of digital automation, leveraging the power of data and successfully managing change associated with implementing innovative technologies.
We had Patrick and Mike representing Eigen, greeting visitors and taking 1-1 meetings with senior individuals to help them understand how intelligent document processing can help them overcome their challenges and meet their digitization and automation needs.
By attending IA Exchange USA, we emerged with a better sense of the current state of intelligent automation across sectors, the complications that surface when introducing and progressing with transformation strategies and the opportunities for solving problems with the use of AI. Our three key takeaways from the Exchange are:
- Although at an enterprise level the amount of unstructured data can be intimidating, it represents the untapped opportunity to influence decision-making and future-proof your business.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of carving out a clear strategy for harnessing unstructured data. This enables you to set up your business for success and be agile when the unexpected happens.
- The key to successfully implementing AI technologies is developing a framework that considers internal buy-in, understanding goals and purpose, and potential ROI.
To learn more about Eigen’s intelligent automation and document processing solutions, visit our solutions overview page and subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest trends in intelligent document processing, AI, machine learning, data extraction and our latest news and product announcements.
- World Economic forum 2020
- Gartner Cool Vendor 2020
- AI 100 2021
- Lazard T100
- FT Intelligent Business 2019
- FT Intelligent Business 2020
- CogX Awards 2019
- CogX Awards 2021
- Ai BreakThrough Award 2022
- CogX Awards Best AI Product in Insurance
- FStech 2023 awards shortlisted