InsTech Podcast with Robin Merttens: Making Data Useful in Insurance
Our SVP of Product, Chris Mullan, and Director of Insurance Solutions, Tim Crowe, join Robin Merttens on this episode of the InsTech podcast to talk about making data useful and how Eigen is helping insurance firms do just that.
Chris, Tim and Robin discuss:
- How unstructured data causes inherent issues in the insurance process
- The unique issues with London Market reform contracts
- Their industry experiences, including the overpromising of vendors and failure to deliver
- The role of AI and machine learning
- Document variance across geographies and the issues that creates.
Listen to the podcast below.
- World Economic forum 2020
- Gartner Cool Vendor 2020
- AI 100 2021
- Lazard T100
- FT Intelligent Business 2019
- FT Intelligent Business 2020
- CogX Awards 2019
- CogX Awards 2021
- CogX Awards Best AI Product in Insurance
- Forbes The AI 50 2022
- Ai BreakThrough Award 2022
- FStech 2023 awards shortlisted