The Ultimate Tech Stack to Optimize your Underwriting Process - Panel Discussion Playback
At the beginning of March, we sponsored Insurtech Insights Europe 2023, hosted by Insurtech Insights. The event focused on digital transformation and emerging technologies that enable industry players to stay competitive, reduce costs and drive operational efficiencies.
On the first day of the conference, our SVP of Product, Chris Mullan, shared his perspective and experiences as part of a discussion on the ‘Ultimate tech stack to optimize your underwriting process’. Joining Chris was a panel of industry and technology experts from InsurX, VIG Re, Allianz Global and Swiss Re.
The panel explored the latest technologies revolutionizing the underwriting process, including AI-powered automation solutions that utilize the latest advancements in machine learning.
Watch the session recording to hear views from the panel on:
- Where the insurance industry is today on the journey towards technology-driven underwriting
- How to set priorities and primary objectives for technology in your underwriting process
- What strategies to deploy when building your underwriting tech stack
- The advantages of utilizing the right technologies within your workflows
- How the role of the underwriter changes with these emerging technologies
Watch the recording now.
Talking about the advantages of using the right technologies in the underwriting workflow to triage incoming broker requests, our SVP of Product, Chris Mullan said: "Getting rid of the noise enables your underwriters to focus on the decisions that matter most."
Removing the noise, powering operational efficiencies and improving outcomes are just a few reasons to include Underwriter Assistant in your tech stack.
- World Economic forum 2020
- Gartner Cool Vendor 2020
- AI 100 2021
- Lazard T100
- FT Intelligent Business 2019
- FT Intelligent Business 2020
- CogX Awards 2019
- CogX Awards 2021
- CogX Awards Best AI Product in Insurance
- Forbes The AI 50 2022
- Ai BreakThrough Award 2022
- FStech 2023 awards shortlisted