[Past Event] Structured Finance Vegas
Location Las Vegas
In July (17 - 20) we sponsored, exhibited and spoke at Structured Finance Vegas 2022 presented by the Structured Finance Association.
The event covered a range of topics including CLOs and leveraged loans, technology developments in the structured finance space and leveraging AI to improve credit analysis. Addressing environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues was also a core focus at SF Vegas, encompassing the outlook for structured finance from a sustainability perspective.
On Day 3, our SVP of Product, Simone Bohnenberger-Rich PhD, joined a panel of experts from Canopy, FIS, TAO Solutions, MSCI and Yield Book to discuss leveraging AI to improve credit analysis.
Read more about our time at the event here.
- Dr. Simone Bohnenberger-Rich, SVP of Product Eigen Technologies
- John Levonick, CEO Canopy
- Peter Griffith, Sales Executive Virtus Partners (FIS)
- Aaron Seaton, CEO TAO Solutions
- Joy Zhang, Executive Director, Head of Non-Agency Securitization Research MSCI
- Misha Shafer, Head of Analytics Research Yield Book, An LSEG Business
- World Economic forum 2020
- Gartner Cool Vendor 2020
- AI 100 2021
- Lazard T100
- FT Intelligent Business 2019
- FT Intelligent Business 2020
- CogX Awards 2019
- CogX Awards 2021
- CogX Awards Best AI Product in Insurance
- Forbes The AI 50 2022
- Ai BreakThrough Award 2022
- FStech 2023 awards shortlisted