Data-Driven Insurance Offerings: The Transformational Potential
Brought to you in partnership with Insurance Innovators, join us for this 3-part series focusing on how insurers can overcome the common data hurdles and re-think their approach to data and AI.
Thurs 30th June - Episode One: Becoming an open, intelligent, data-driven insurer - Thriving in the new data ecosystem: turning the vision into a reality.
Thurs 7th July - Episode Two: Unlocking the data possibilities in underwriting - Boosting competitiveness and future-proofing carriers to meet the challenges ahead
Thurs 14th July - Episode Three: Overcoming the data hurdles in claims - From routine to complex claims: Tapping into data to deliver the ultimate customer journey
We have a great line up of experts, learn more and register for the webinar series here.
- Tim Crowe, Director of Insurance Solutions Eigen Technologies
- Grace Hanson, Chief Claims Officer Hippo
- Elizabeth Barth-Thacker, VP, Head of Data & Analytics American Modern
- Hobe Bon, Senior Product Manager Commercial Lines Telematics & IoT Nationwide
- World Economic forum 2020
- Gartner Cool Vendor 2020
- AI 100 2021
- Lazard T100
- FT Intelligent Business 2019
- FT Intelligent Business 2020
- CogX Awards 2019
- CogX Awards 2021
- CogX Awards Best AI Product in Insurance
- Forbes The AI 50 2022
- Ai BreakThrough Award 2022