[Past Event] Underwriting Innovation USA
In November, we sponsored and spoke at Intelligent Insurer's Underwriting Innovation USA virtual event, which explored innovation in the underwriting process.
Our SVP of Product, Dr. Simone Bohnenberger-Rich, spoke on the ‘Work smarter, not harder: Increase profitability through efficiency by automation’ panel alongside experts from Surround Insurance, The Hanover Insurance Group, Hippo Insurance and InsurTech 360.
Simone discussed the challenges insurers are facing today around the use of data and the places intelligent document processing technology is helping and shared insights on how to achieve the following:
- Decrease manual tasks through automation, augmentation, and straight-through processing (STP) and create time to focus on high-value tasks, that will in turn increase customer retention and bolster business development
- Speed up the underwriting process and understand the potential for STP to drive efficiency in pricing structures and lower operating costs
- Improve productivity through improved filtering and prioritization of broker submission leading to increased growth by augmentation
- Sharpen your competitive edge by streamlining risk assessment and understand how automation can support more accurate and swifter decision-making, faster processing, and ultimately higher profits
You can watch the recording of the panel here.
- Kate Terry, Co-Founder and COO Surround Insurance
- Kiley O'Connell, CUO - Speciality Property The Hanover Insurance Group
- Ran Harpaz, Chief Technology Officer Hippo Insurance
- World Economic forum 2020
- Gartner Cool Vendor 2020
- AI 100 2021
- Lazard T100
- FT Intelligent Business 2019
- FT Intelligent Business 2020
- CogX Awards 2019
- CogX Awards 2021
- Ai BreakThrough Award 2022
- CogX Awards Best AI Product in Insurance
- FStech 2023 awards shortlisted