About this webinar:
Watch this webinar to find out how natural language processing (NLP) can make your LIBOR transition quicker and more efficient by automating key aspects of your contract and document reviews.
The webinar speakers, Dr Lewis Z. Liu, Co-founder and CEO of Eigen Technologies, and Bradley Ziff, Senior Adviser and Operating Partner at Sia Partners, will also give perspectives from their experiences of working with organizations on LIBOR transition projects and talk about current industry trends.
What you'll learn from watching this webinar:
Amid the global pandemic and economic crisis, banks, asset managers, insurers and financial firms are still working towards the LIBOR transition deadline at the end of 2021.
This webinar will explore how natural language processing (NLP) is already helping organisations automate LIBOR transition processes such as:
- Reviewing all documents and contracts in their legacy books
- Identifying those that reference to LIBOR
- Identifying those that mature post-2021
- Flagging for further action problematic 'fall back' language
- Extracting fields from the contracts that need further work or attention
Note: This webinar was recorded on September 10, 2020.