Eigen Technologies and NetDocuments Announce Strategic Partnership and Technology Integration
- Eigen and NetDocuments go to market with new technology integration combining their respective platforms
- The partnership brings benefits in technology, performance, and capability to both shared and future clients
- With 80-90% of the world’s enterprise data trapped within documents this partnership offers users a new ability to release and utilise this information to transform decision making
New York - November 16, 2021, Eigen Technologies (“Eigen”), the global intelligent document processing (IDP) provider, and NetDocuments, the leading cloud content management platform where legal professionals do work, have forged a new strategic partnership, and developed a technology integration connecting both platforms. Shared and new customers have already taken advantage of the new offering.
NetDocuments customers have huge amounts of business data trapped inside documents. Eigen’s market leading IDP technology allows NetDocuments customers to unlock and use that data, making it available as powerful metadata to drive analytics, manage obligations and ensure policy compliance. In turn, clients can now easily integrate Eigen’s no-code IDP application into NetDocuments’ modern, secure content management platform automating new document intake workflows.
Eigen’s and NetDocuments’ integration is applicable in multiple use cases across many industries, including:
- Regulatory Reporting & Compliance – automate extraction of pertinent information for compliance exercises.
- Underwriting & Insurance Policy Management – enhance risk management and improve decision making.
- Classify Documents – create models for discovering PII or for contract obligations management.
- Create and Deliver Custom AI Solutions – training models on low volumes of example documents improves speed to production and reduces cost compared to building from scratch.
John Krog, VP of Partnerships at Eigen Technologies said:
“Eigen and NetDocuments are the perfect combination, each providing a complementary technology. The combination of Eigen’s best-in-class IDP technology and NetDocuments highly trusted content services gives the market exactly what it needs. As we both know from market experience, there is billions of dollars of data that is currently trapped and unusable. The ability to extract that data with Eigen and manage it with NetDocuments solves this problem. It has been great to collaborate to get this far and I am looking forward to taking this forward together.”
Reza Parsia, VP, Strategic Partner Management at NetDocuments said:
“Eigen Technologies has done some phenomenal work in the IDP space, and we are delighted to have them join the NetDocuments ISV Partner network. Our mission is united, to deliver more value to mutual customers by enhancing their NetDocuments platform experience.”
Thomas Cahn, Eigen Technologies
Phone: +44 (0) 7788 581 652
Email: [email protected]
About Eigen Technologies
Eigen is an intelligent document processing (IDP) company that enables its clients to quickly and precisely extract answers from their documents, so they can better manage risk, scale operations, automate processes and navigate dynamic regulatory environments.
Eigen’s customizable, no-code AI-powered platform uses machine learning to automate the extraction of answers from documents and can be applied to a wide variety of use cases. It understands context and delivers better accuracy on far fewer training documents, while protecting the security of clients’ data.
Our clients include some of the best-known and respected names in finance, insurance, law, and professional services, including Goldman Sachs, ING, BlackRock and Allen & Overy. Almost half of all global systemically important banks (G-SIBs) use Eigen to overcome their document and data challenges. Eigen is backed by Goldman Sachs, Temasek, Lakestar, Dawn Capital, ING Ventures, Anthemis and the Sony Innovation Fund by IGV.
Founded in 1999, with more than 3,400+ enterprise customers worldwide, NetDocuments is the legal industry’s most trusted cloud-based content services and productivity platform. Complete with state-of-the-art built-in security, compliance, and governance solutions, NetDocuments offers document management, email management and collaboration technology complete with disaster recovery, enterprise search, and matter centricity features. Learn more about NetDocuments.
- World Economic forum 2020
- Gartner Cool Vendor 2020
- AI 100 2021
- Lazard T100
- FT Intelligent Business 2019
- FT Intelligent Business 2020
- CogX Awards 2019
- CogX Awards 2021
- CogX Awards Best AI Product in Insurance
- Forbes The AI 50 2022
- Ai BreakThrough Award 2022
- FStech 2023 awards shortlisted