How to implement Intelligent Automation so it truly works in Underwriting
Underwriting is the foundation of the insurance industry. Optimizing underwriting and underwriting operations is crucial to the success of a carrier and any intermediary with binding authority.
While tremendously important, the underwriting workflow still has several unresolved pain points relating to data compilation, analysis, input and rekeying. Intelligent automation is the solution to these challenges, and can lead to an increase in productivity, performance and profitability.
AI-powered intelligent automation solutions automate these repetitive tasks, eliminate manual rekeying, alleviate bottlenecks and free up time for higher-priority work. But to reap these benefits you must successfully implement an effective solution into your underwriting workflow. This can seem like a daunting undertaking, but it doesn’t need to be.
Join this webinar to hear from industry experts on their approach to implementing intelligent automation solutions.
What you’ll learn from this webinar:
- How to identify the processes that will benefit most from automation
- How to choose the right technology partner for your business
- How to set and manage stakeholder expectations
- What the implementation challenges are and how to overcome them
- How to harness the power of AI without losing the human touch
- Mark Patterson Partner, Deloitte
- Chris Mullan Principal Product Manager, Eigen Technologies
- Guenter Kryszon Global Executive Underwriting Officer - Property, Markel
- Nanditha Nandy Head Analytics Impact + L&H Global, Swiss Re
- Moderator: Matt Scott Contributing Editor, Insider Engage
- World Economic forum 2020
- Gartner Cool Vendor 2020
- AI 100 2021
- Lazard T100
- FT Intelligent Business 2019
- FT Intelligent Business 2020
- CogX Awards 2019
- CogX Awards 2021
- CogX Awards Best AI Product in Insurance
- Forbes The AI 50 2022
- Ai BreakThrough Award 2022